::Thanks for visiting our site, we provide examples of simple conversations and daily expressions:: We intentionally give a brief explanation in Bahasa Indonesia to assist you understand how to use the expressions or conversations::.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Discussing Sensitive Topics

Hati-hatilah ketika Anda berbicara dengan orang lain, apalagi tentang sesuatu yang sangat sensitif. Jangan sampai melukai hatinya. Ingat kata pepatah: "Mulutmu adalah Harimaumu." 

Perhatikan caranya sebagai berikut:

Memulai Membicarakan Hal-hal yang Sensitif
  • Can I talk to you for a minute?
  • Can I ask you something?
  • Do you mind if I ask you something?
  • I need to talk to you for a minute.
  • I have to tell you something.
  • There's something I need to tell you.
  • There's something I think you should know.
  • We need to talk.

Waktu berhadapan dengan hal-hal yang sensitif
  • I don't mean to be rude, but...
  • I hate to tell you this, but...
  • I don't know how to tell you this, but...
  • You might not like what I have to say, but...
  • I wish I didn't have to tell you this, but...
  • This may be unpleasant, but...
  • This may seem blunt, but...

By Ngeoong

No comments:

Post a Comment