::Thanks for visiting our site, we provide examples of simple conversations and daily expressions:: We intentionally give a brief explanation in Bahasa Indonesia to assist you understand how to use the expressions or conversations::.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Accepting And Refusing

Kalau Anda menolak sesuatu, maka tolaklah dengan cara dan bahasa/ekspresi yang sopan, sehingga tidak akan menyinggung perasaan orang yang menawarkannya kepada Anda. Perhatikan contoh-contoh ekspresinya berikut ini: Tulisan berwarna biru adalah cara menolak dengan cara yang sopan.


  • Would you like some cake?
    • Yes, please. - No, thank you
    • Sure. Thanks - I'd better not.
    • Okay. Thank you. - No, but thanks for offering
  • Would you like to go see a movie?
    • Okay. Sounds good. - No, I'd rather not.
    • Sure. I'd love to. - I'm sorry, but I can't.
    • Yeah. Good idea. - No, but thanks for inviting me.
  • How about some more pie?
    • All right. Thanks - No, thanks.
    • Looks good. Thanks. - I'm really full. Thanks anyway.
    • Don't mind if I do. - Looks delicious, but I'll have to pass.
How about going skiing this weekend?

  • Great. What time? - Sorry. I'm busy this weekend.
  • Sounds like fun. - I don't think I can.
  • All right. When and where? - How about some other time?


By Ngeoong

No comments:

Post a Comment